Glenn Adams wrote:
It may be useful to wait until the Temp_ComplexScripts branch is merged into trunk to decide how to proceed with CFF. It is possible my client would like me to take a stab at CFF, so I may be able to add that to my task list.

Perhaps. Exposing the CFF data is trivial tho. It's knowing what to do with it (ex: parsing the charstrings to get extended kerning info) that's more difficult. Right now I'm thinking I should be able to take the glyph (name to gid) index and create a Type1-esque cmap. I've already got the code to parse indexes (incl. the gid to glyph name one), so.

What sort of timeframe were you looking at for completing the Temp_ComplexScripts branch?

- alex