Hi Darshan,

system properties are set on the command-line with the "-D" argument.
Example:

java -cp myjar1.jar;myjar2.jar -Dmy.system.property=foo mysystem.Main

This implicitely does System.setProperty("my.system.property", "foo");

And from an Eclipse launch configuration, you can equally set such -D
arguments on the second tab "Arguments" in the text box called "VM
arguments". So you can simply put "-Dfop.layoutengine.starts-with=table"
in there if you want to run all tests that start with "table".

HTH

On 09.05.2011 23:28:44 darshan pradhan wrote:
<snip/>
> Lastly, in the page
> http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowToCreateLayoutEngineTests
> under the topic *Setting up the Test Suite in your favorite IDE,* I
> could not figure out how to set the system properties to control the
> test cases run in Eclipse. Could you please tell me how to do it?
<snip/>