On 08/08/2012 12:16, Martin Edge wrote:

Hi Martin

Does it work a little better with postscript now?

I'm sorry but I don't recall exactly what issues you were having with Postscript output with FOP? Can you be more specific. There have been several bug fixes to FOP generated PS since the v1.0 release. The biggest change is the introduction of support for embedding TTF Fonts in the Postscript.

Thanks,

Chris

Martin Edge