On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Chris Bowditch
<bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> On 08/08/2012 02:47, Glenn Adams wrote:
>
> Hi Glenn,
>

>  I'd like to survey folks to see what, if any bugs or issues you believe
>> are *essential* to be addressed in fop1.1rc1 prior to releasing fop1.1.
>> There has been a suggestion to update fop-pdf-images prior to an fop1.1
>> release. Is there someone who would volunteer to do that [real soon now]?
>> Or is it better to wait until after fop1.1 is released? Any other "must
>> fix" bugs in 1.1rc1?
>>

> Thanks for starting this discussion. I have been meaning to send a similar
> e-mail for the last couple of days. In my view the PDF Image Loading issue
> (53468) is high priority. A lot of users will want to use this plug-in with
> FOP. We are big users of the plug-in too, but don't use the released FOP
> versions.
>
> I can assign Rob to work on it since he is available, but he is not a
> committer so won't be able to process the Patch already submitted to 53468.
> Vincent can work on it in about 2 weeks time, so I guess who does it
> depends on your definition of "real soon now"?
>

> I guess your call for volunteers means you don't have any free time to
> invest in that yourself?

If Rob could apply the patch in his working copy and verify it fixes the
bug and doesn't produce any regressions, then I can commit it. I haven't
personally used the fop-pdf-images extension, so I'd prefer to have someone
who is more familiar with it do a review of the patch.