Hey Chris

I had found PDF image in postscript (presumably whatever conversion is going
on) so poor that I presumed it was not meant to work. I have pretty much coded
around it converting the PDFs to images myself.

Arguably it has been a while since a test - I will see if I can find my old
tests and dust them off.

The font thing will be handy - although I have been getting good at managing
TTF and type 1 fonts finally ;-)

Thanks for getting back to me

Martin

Martin Edge