Great feedback everyone.  I will address property naming and document
the table limitation spotted by Jeremias.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jeremias Maerki
<d...@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
> While there seem to be unit tests for the generation of painting
> operators there are no layout engine tests that verify area tree
> generation as well as area tree and IF parsing/round-trips.

Since the feature did not impact on the layout process other than
adding new area traits, I did not consider at the time that there was
a need for layout tests.  I agree that there is value in testing the
area tree and IF serialization/parsing and will create some tests.

Thanks,

Peter