+1

Having the ‘absolute’ versions of the properties would be nice but this
is not IMO a blocker requirement for the merge of this work.

Here are a few comments based on a quick look at the branch:
• o.a.f.fo.Constants
  PR_X_BORDER_START_RADIUS_START
  PR_X_BORDER_START_RADIUS_END
  PR_X_BORDER_END_RADIUS_START
  PR_X_BORDER_END_RADIUS_END
  Shouldn’t it be
  PR_X_BORDER_START_RADIUS_BEFORE
  PR_X_BORDER_START_RADIUS_AFTER
  PR_X_BORDER_END_RADIUS_BEFORE
  PR_X_BORDER_END_RADIUS_AFTER
  ?
• o.a.f.fo.properties.BoxCornerPropShorthandParser
  some glitches in the javadoc for convertValueForProperty
• o.a.f.fo.properties.CommonBorderPaddingBackground
  there’s a commented out ‘if (style != Constants.EN_NONE) {’? Is that
  left-overs from debugging that can be removed?
• o.a.f.layoutmgr.TraitSetter
  line ~100: it’s a shame to re-introduce Hungarian notation
• o.a.f.render.intermediate.BorderPainter
  left-over ‘TODO remove before integration’?
  drawBorderSegment: don’t you want to use Math.round instead of
  directly casting to int, for better precision?
• o.a.f.render.intermediate.BorderPainterTestCase
  the generics don’t seem necessary and could be removed altogether
• o.a.f.render.pdf.PDFPainterTestCase,
  o.a.f.render.ps.PSPainterTestCase
  the ‘// mock’ comments are hardly helpful and could be removed; the
  variables could instead be renamed into something that starts with
  ‘mock’ so that we know what is what later in the code.
  The try...catch should really be removed: if an exception occurs
  during the test it will be swallowed (along with its stack trace) by
  the catch and replaced with an unhelpful AssertionError with no stack
  trace.

Thanks,
Vincent