Von: L'eau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2002 10:56
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: "[ERROR]: Don't know what to do with"

Ok, so I had the time to download an old FOP version, and was
glad to see it had a jimi-1.0.jar in it! It works to a degree. I
did this:

C:\xsl\build>Fop list.fo list.pdf

Now I get the following error message now:

[ERROR]: Don't know what to do with

.....and that's it. It doesn't even tell me what it doesn't know
what to do with. I'm stumped and baffled.

Devon

PS. who would I write to, to let Apache know that their latest
    FOP package is missing a jimi-1.0.jar? I can only imagine
    how many other people are having a problem and giving up.