See them at:

   www.webappcore.com/fop

I'd be happy to throw some other FO's on my server if anyone would like to provide some. Just make sure they run on the version of FOP I'm using (currently 2.0.5rc). Send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enjoy!

Darrel

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I don't think the Apache XML FOP site generates the PDF for the examples, so I was thinking of giving the world a wonderful new gift, my first struts webapp that lets the masses see the fop examples in all their glory. ;)

However, if there are already sites around that do this, I won't bother publishing it on my public server.

Please do! That would be real nice!