I guessed that you're using 0.20.5 from the stack trace but yes, it's
always good to state the FOP version.

I don't have access to a MacOSX system that would allow me to track this
down. You should find out if there are any apparent differences in the
setup between the operating systems. It may necessary to run a debugger.
If it's possible I'd suggest you try to see if you can use FOP 0.92beta
instead. It may well be that the problem doesn't exist in that version.
Otherwise, it's where the fun happens and where problems are much more
likely to be solved. 0.20.5 is not maintained anymore.

On 29.05.2006 17:59:44 Raphael Parree wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No there is no such message. I should probably also say that I am still
> using version 0.20.5 and not the latest from SVN.
>
> Tx.,
>
> Raphael

<snip/>