Hi,

Andreas L Delmelle a écrit :
> On Apr 14, 2007, at 20:55, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
>
>> Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

>>> Keep in mind that they are influenced by <font-base>. I /think/ both
>>> of them. At least, I hope so... :/

If <font-base> isn't specified, <base> is used. Otherwise it overrides
the value of <base>.

>> OK, I added <font-base>.</font-base> to the fop.xconf. But the result is
>> the same ... btw., I'm not sure which directory is meant with "."?
>
> Errm, if I'm correct then the "." is to be interpreted as relative to
> the source document...

Actually it corresponds to the working directory i.e., the directory
from which you launch the command.
Which is totally counter-intuitive... According to the URI
specification, relative URIs inside the fop.xconf file should be
resolved against the URI of the config file itself, which sounds pretty
logical.
This needs to be improved, but meanwhile the workaround is to use
absolute URIs, as you did.

<snip/>

HTH,
Vincent