Hi.

Just a point I noticed last night: Has someone experienced, too, that
PDF file sizes with Fop 0.93 under *Windows* are approx. 70% larger than
the ones of FOP 0.93 under *Linux*? It's in both cases the same JRE version.

Was this just a quaint FO file I had, or is this a general result? Btw:
I had inline SVG (in both cases handled by Batik 1.6), two PNGs and 3
TTF fonts to be embedded. Could the SVG be the reason?

Best
Manuel