Hi,

thanks for testing Pascal. Actually I was already using the new unicode hyphenation patterns (which by the way seem to work just fine in other languages).

I think that the polish tex file is the same for both versions (The last modification date of the file is back in 1995!).
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/

Are there any alternative hyphenation patterns?

Regards,
Matthias