From: zhangwei [mailto:cdzha...@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 February 2012 09:14
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Cell border rendering error (thicker) with number-column-spanned

I've met with a problem with thicker table border with number-column-spanned
on FOP 1.0.
The copied text exactly describes the same problem I have.

When zoomed to 100% or 200% in Adobe reader, you can find the thicker line.

Any idea? Seems like it's a bug of FOP, if so, can anyone fix it or point
the Java file I should go?

Adobe Reader: 8.3.1
FOP: 1.0
FO:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
        xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; role="html:html">
        <fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:simple-page-master page-width="auto"
                        page-height="auto" master-name="all-pages">
                        <fo:region-body />
                        <fo:region-before />
                        <fo:region-after />
                        <fo:region-start />
                        <fo:region-end  />
                </fo:simple-page-master>
        </fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="all-pages">
                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                        <fo:block role="html:body">
                                <fo:table >
                                        <fo:table-column
number-columns-repeated="3"
                                                role="html:colgroup" />
                                        <fo:table-body
border-collapse="collapse">
                                                <fo:table-row>
                                                        <fo:table-cell

number-columns-spanned="3" border="1px" border-style="solid"

role="html:td">

<fo:block>test text
                        </fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                </fo:table-row>
                                                <fo:table-row>
                                                        <fo:table-cell

number-columns-spanned="3" border="1px" border-style="solid"

role="html:td">

<fo:block>test text
                        </fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                </fo:table-row>
                                        </fo:table-body>
                                </fo:table>
                        </fo:block>
                </fo:flow>
        </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

Copied:
I found that using the attribute number-column-spanned inside a cell
element, I get a bad rendering of the cell border: it gets thicker in the
central section of the border.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.fop.user/30912