Hi,

Thanks for providing the sample.  I agree that this illustrates that the
various PDF viewers are not doing the right thing with the line thickness
and I'm not disagreeing with this point.  However the fact remains that fop
0.20.5 output the borders in a method that the PDF viewers displayed
correctly and newer versions of fop don't produce the desired output.

By changing to fop 1.0 (or 1.1) we now are seeing output that isn't rendered
correctly in the industry standard PDF viewer, as well as other common PDF
viewers, and this is why I say the bug is with FOP.  It may be technically
correct output, but if it isn't displayed correctly anywhere it is besides
the point.

Is there somewhere I can find out more on why the border rendering was
changed?  I'm guessing there was a reason it was changed.  If I wanted to
change the source so it rendered the old way it would probably create
different issues that I'm not aware of.

Thanks,

Reeve.