> On Oct 18, 2016, at 12:11 PM, Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu> wrote:
> I think they should stay in the review managers, since that's where the other
> find/search methods reside. Ideally, I think you would deprecate most of the
> other find/search methods and use this pattern instead.

Negative on the deprecate.  Two reasons:

1. The search apis follow incits 359 and arbac02 apis.
2. exposes the physical data model to the caller which is never a good thing.

I’m leaning toward a new interface.  It could be simple:

List<FortEntity> find(FortEntity)
ForEntity get(FortEntity)

and then add the interface to the DAO’s as we discussed before.  That is an
entity must implement a particular interface to have the querybuilder

Anyone who uses this interface knows it is a buyer beware kind of thing, i.e.
no guarantees that the data elements don’t change in the future.

Where as the review mgr apis are a contract with the outside world.  We
guarantee that we will add but never change.