I would like to see us all agree on GNOME Foundation goals and then work on
how I can best make those happen.

So far we've gotten very little feedback on what people think the GNOME
Foundation should accomplish in 2010.

I've put together a short survey if you'd like to weigh in that way.

Please take a minute and rank the GNOME Foundation 2010 goals:
http://www.gnome.org/~behdad/survey/index.php?sid=68595

Thanks,

Stormy