I can second Mike's suggestion to watch RJ's video. I watched it immediately after upgrading to Frame 9 and it made the paradigm shift from Frame 7 so much smoother. A lot of people really struggled with how to manage the pods and panels on the new UI, but RJ made it easy to understand. Until you understand the power of being able to customize your UI, you will not be able to take full advantage of the FM versions that have been released since FM9 plus the other Adobe products that use that same UI now.

Carol