From: alison.cr...@ultrasonix.com
To: sobr...@innovmetric.com; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Trados and FM9 : Company requests files in MIF format?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:33:48 +0000

Stephen:

For the past 8 years, I’ve managed a significant number of translation projects
and I’ve never
 heard of the customer having to provide MIF files to a translation bureau.

Are they also returning the files to you in MIF format? If so, this means the
translation bureau
 has not opened and tested the finished Frame files – an important step in a
properly run translation project.

Can I ask who your translation bureau is? I can recommend a couple that do
excellent work and
 are very competitive on pricing.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation