FM9 broke some keyboard shortcuts but in FM11 they work again. (I skipped over 10, so I don't know about 10.) The only thing is that the first time after opening FM, when you use certain keyboard shortcuts like F9, there is a few second delay. After that it's fine and all of them work, F8, F9, etc.

They also have added some nice keyboard shortcuts for repeating the last command (previously there was one for repeating character command and one for repeating paragraph commands), and adding/removing conditional text.

I've heard 12 is even better than 11 in terms of stability, aside from the additions.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer