Hello-

I'm new to this list; tried to search the archives but only found
November.  So I hope you all haven't answered this question TOO many
times.... I'm not new to Framemaker and it's been a long time since I
had a problem I couldn't solve, but I am beating my head against a wall
on this one.

Frame 6.0, UNIX.

We have a book that will not pdf, regardless of whether one uses Print
to File... or Save As... functions.  (Save As functions actually work in
Frame 6.0 on the UNIX platform, believe it or not.)  There are about 10
documents in the book.  We can pdf them individually except for the
largest, which will not pdf.

We've tried everything in the Adobe tech documents, including breaking
the document in half (and subsequent failing sections in half) to see
where the error occurs.  Eventually we just wind up with 7 or 8 pdfs
that comprise the entire document, so we're not able to pinpoint a
section of failure.  We've tried removing graphics- still won't pdf as
an entire document.  We've tried making new files, still no joy.  Short
of re-typing all 108 pages, any suggestions for us?  I have also saved
as MIF, but not done the section by section analysis there.

Thanks so much,

Catherine Geiszler
Systems Engineer
General Dynamics - AIS