Again, I thank you Max, but this time I have a few comments.

The article that youi pointed me to includes a table comparing several XML
authoring and editing tools.  It says FM is available only on Windows, but
lists AT as being available on Windows and Solaris.  This information seems to
be reversed.

They also list the WYSIWYG capabilities of AT as excellent, and list FM as very
good.  Again, I think this information is not accurate.  Everyone I have talked
or emailed with - including the PTC sales reps who came here - has said that
Epic Editor presents only a fair WYSIWYG display and to see what you are really
going to get, you have to print it to PDF.

So, I'm wondering how accurate the rest of the information in this article is.
I suppose that judgements on visual presentations (how WYSIWYG" something is)
can be subjective, but not the platforms on which an application runs.

Thanks lots!

Diane