No, I've known that for quite some time. It is built on BSD, hacked
with Mach on a ton of libraries, and it's nowhere near as stable as BSD
or as logically consistent.

My primary reason for avoiding Apple is the company and, I almost
forgot, the sanctimonious attitudes of its users ;)

--- Neil Tubb <neil.tubb at SolaceSystems.com> wrote:

> Clearly Chris hasn't used a Mac since System 7...;-)...might be
> interested to know that OSX is built on BSD!

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development