From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of RJ Jacquez
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 7:44 AM
To: Patrick Fortino; Jeremy H. Griffith
Cc: Callie at lists.frameusers.com; framers at lists.frameusers.com; Bertsche
Subject: RE: ePublisher Pro vs. other generated online help

Hi Patrick, I just wanted to point out that the enhanced version of RoboHelp 7
in the Technical Communication Suite enables you to live link your FrameMaker
documents and books in the same way WebWorks allows you to, so you may want to
look into that if you have some time.

There's a link in my last blog post where I talk about what's new in our latest
Suite and on slide 3 of the recording, there's a link to another recording
where I go over exactly how you can natively reuse FrameMaker documents in
RoboHelp.  The link to my blog is listed below my email signature.

For what's worth, I worked for WebWorks for about three years and they are
great people and I have also had a lot of great conversations with Jeremy from
Mif2Go, so either way you go, you'll be working with great folks.

Sincerely,

RJ J?cquez
Senior Product Evangelist
Adobe Technical Communication Suite