One thing that might inform the long view is "If it ain't broke...," so
there may be lots of individuals and small and large companies still
chugging along with perfectly-operating back versions of FrameMaker on
well-enough operating Windows-compatible machines or virtual-machine
emulators, even, can-you-even-think-it...UNIX.