On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:29:01 -0700, Florian Schulze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:43:13 +0100, Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

     - Fieldsets
         - Do we still support fieldsets that require something on
           fieldset #1 to be filled out before you can access fieldset
           #4?

You mean the wizard style like before? You have to use a marker interface for this, then the fieldset stuff isn't used for that type.

Yes, I didn't know whether that marker interface was there or not. If you can tell me how this is done, I'll make sure it makes it into the product upgrade docs.

         - Fieldset code: if more than N (N=6?) fieldsets, turn into
           pulldown

You mean a <select> pulldown?

Yes. Like the Types control panel.

--