Ah! Millennium Film Workshop! A vibrant arts organization! Though a while
back Kent Jones referred to it on a podcast as--and I quote--"a place that
no longer exists." It's like Brigadoon or something!

As far as I know, MFW board elections are a couple years overdue. The
present board was elected as part of an effort to restore democratic member
control of MFW, which has always been mandated by the bylaws. So I'm not
sure they have the legal authority to hire anybody. It is they who need to
be replaced.

As a side note: I've heard Peter Kingsbury got the thirty grand he was
after for doing fuck all. True? Regardless, applicants are advised that
there is doubtless very little left to grift. And, if I know Lili, she'll
want her cut of whatever's left in the cushions.