I never said there was no sexism at all.  Obviously, such things like
sexism and racism, do exist.  I did say however, that even if they
didn't really exist in certain areas, there is a vested interest in
combating it, as some people professionally do this.  No one will act in
a manner which renders their profession, or field of study obsolete or
unneeded.  People will also construct problems in a way which makes them
the arbitrators of solutions.  Everyone does this.

>From my experience in politics, there will always be something which
could be construed as sexism in terms of representation during activism.
 The feeling of need to get more women to join is fairly common amongst
political activists.  However, you can fall into the trap of 'trying too
hard', which is in itself, sexist (or racist), and often, the worst
examples of it.