Hi,

Wasn't that Gamecube thing "discs are burned in the opposite
direction" proved to be complete bulls**t? I'd have to make check my
Gamecube, but as far as I know, with the modchips for it today, it
eats plain mini-DVD-R or regular DVD-R media (with a modded case).

What I'm interested in is in solid technical details - not vague
references to "physical errors".