We would more than likely have to resign it to make it run in the first place, I don't think we're gonna get an unsigned XEX exploit with the 360, M$ is to smart for that, and I don't think it would be completely impossible to get the private signing key, me and some friends are researching it at the moment.

On 12/4/05, Martin Heistermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 01:43:02PM -0500, Jordan Montgomery wrote:
> we're gonna have to resign an XEX if we somehow make an XEX exploit
why do we have to sign an XEX when we exploit it?

> with the XBE we can already make it with the current tools available.
we would need the private signing key for that, which is not avaible.