Your right, its not completely impossible to find the private (signing)
key. But unless your some very smart mathematician you knows a method of
performing fast factorization of prime numbers or you have a quantum
computer handy it is not a trivial task.

Qualitatively put the number of operations increases exponentionally
with key size. From memory Microsoft used a 2048-bit RSA system for the
Xbox1, and some people have attempted a distributed attack (Google
should know about this) but I think the expected completion time was
longer than the expected age of the universe.

Additionally Xbox1 games/programs run in an emulated environment which
limits functionality to what the emulator will allow you to do. This may
or may not include the ability to load and execute arbitary code/execute
another kernel.

Jordan Montgomery wrote:

We would more than likely have to resign it to make it run in the first place, I don't think we're gonna get an unsigned XEX exploit with the 360, M$ is to smart for that, and I don't think it would be completely impossible to get the private signing key, me and some friends are researching it at the moment.

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.