><snip author='Srinivas A' date='24.01.00'>
>>
>>  Freeamp stops once it played the first song. it  is
>>   not moving to the second song unless I explcitly
>>  next song button.
>>
>>  Did anybody experienced this problem.
>>
></snip>>
>
>Indeed, I've been having this problem too.  It first cropped

What OS are you guys running into this problem? If it is Win32, have you
tried the latest and greatest version 2.0.1? I saw that problem and I hope I
fixed it. If the 2.0.1 version does not fix the problem, could you please
provide me with a sample MP3 file that causes the problem and I'll get it
fixed?

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert