> Actually i never used it under X11, but it is very important for
> us to have it to run cross-compilers (which are only available as
> DOS binaries) integrated with native development environment under
> FreeBSD.
>
> I am not sure how many people use it this way. But if it is not
> build in buildworld, it will break after kernel updates and I will
> have strong wind blowing in my face defending our FreeBSD development
> environment at work.

It's actually quite unlikely that this would be the case; apart from the
4.x signal changes I don't recall a single other event that would have
broken doscmd's binary compatibility.

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]