Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> I would very much like to see the KSE work in "5.0", but I still
> would rather delay that for a later release instead of delaying
> "5.0" for another three or four months.

What about the fact that the KSE work was agreed to be
committed if finished in August at the Usenix FreeBSD kernel
developement meeting?  The schedule was known then, too...

-- Terry

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Reply via email to