On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:39:07PM +0000, Ian Watkinson wrote:
> Trying to get Fetmail - Procmail - Exim working.
>
> >From the Exim site for Version 4, it suggests
>
> # transport
>   procmail_pipe:
>     driver = pipe
>     command = /usr/local/bin/procmail -d $local_part
>     return_path_add
>     delivery_date_add
>     envelope_to_add
>     check_string = "From "
>     escape_string = ">From "
>     user = $local_part
>     group = mail
>
>   # router
>   procmail:
>     driver = accept
>     check_local_user
>     transport = procmail_pipe
>

> In the exim config file, however, when I start Exim, I get
>
>  exim
> 2003-01-02 15:35:27 Exim configuration error in line 228:
>   transport procmail: cannot find transport driver "accept"
>
> Line 228 of the config file is the
> driver = accept
> line.
>
> Anyone got exim and procmail working together,
> and would care to share that part of the file with the
> list.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ian

Are you sure that sure that each of your "transport" and "route"
declarations are in the correct sections of the config file?  Make sure
that your router configuration ONLY comes after the the line
"begin routers" and that your transport config only comes after the line
"begin transports".  The config file is not randomly parsed.  There are
definite discrete sections that need to be observed.  It looks as if you
have put your router definition in the transport section.

Nathan