On 14/12/07 Giorgos Keramidas said:

> Tcsh is a fine shell.  I'm using it all the time (that's how I found out
> that a buglet reported by Kris Kennaway a few months ago was indeed a
> bug which I could reproduce too).

I always found csh/tcsh aliases annoying, since there are no shell functions.
I also found the shell redirection awkward.

It's ok otherwise, but I've since become addicted to bash. Mind you, I'm sure
some tcsh users could point out some features that bash doesn't have.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
direction." --Albert Einstein