Modulok wrote:
Does anyone else have audio/video sync issues with linux-flashplugin7?
Following the general procedure outlined in this thread,
linux-flashplugin7 does work...sort of. The video proceeds the audio.
This holds true for linux-opera and linux-firefox. The synch gap
widens as time progresses. In a 5 minute clip, the offset is probably
5-10 seconds or more.

I have audio lag as well. Never heard of turning off COMPOSITE mode in the xorg.conf... will try right now!

Also, I got this update from Alexander Leidinger:
"2.6.x emulation is not available in 6.x or 5.x (2.6.20 is totally
wrong, the only 2.6 kernel version we are targeting ATM is 2.6.16). It
is also not stable yet, there are known bugs. linux_base-f7 is also
only useable with 2.6 emulation, installing it is not recommended for
non-developers."

so, set your linuxemu to a lower kernel version than I blindly recommended
before:
 echo "compat.linux.osrelease=2.6.16" >> /etc/sysctl.conf

I say, push forward and get 2.6.16 stable and forget 2.4.2 on the FreeBSD 7 branch! People want old linux emulation? Use FreeBSD 6!

Time to restart X,
Rudy