On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 05:00:57AM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

        Chill down a bit, okay?  first, (as the OP), i did not know
        thaat there was *this** great a disparity in thee rendering
        between classes of browsers.  i used to stick pretty close
        to the w3.org (or whatever it was).   i didn't think the
        difference extended to how the <TABLE> stuff was parsed.

        BZZZT.  letsee, that 25 trillion for Life, 3 for gary.

                --the OP