On Friday 21 February 2003 06:08 am, Tuc wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I have :
>
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
>

>       in my stable-supfile, and on one machine all of a sudden on the last
> update I have :
>
> FreeBSD vjofn.ttsg.com 4.8-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE #1: Thu
> Feb 20 13:5 2:11 EST 2003
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VJOFN  i386
>

>       Heres my problem. I've been CVSUPing machines with RELENG_4, is
> there a way I can continue only with the 4.7 tree? I tried :
>
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_7
>
>       and it looked like it was re-checking out everything. Does that mean
> it was getting 4.7 as it was first released, and when I did
> "RELENG_4" it was 4.X as current as it was? Is there another tag for
> "4.7 most current"?

That is what it was doing. You were checking out 4.7-release plus
security fixes. There is no more 4.7 most current. You could set the
date on your cvsup but there won't be any more changes to 4.7-stable.
It doesn't exist in the current tree. In a while, RELENG_4 will be
4.8-release and then 4.8-stable.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart