At 07:13 PM 30/08/2003 +0700, Denis Troshin wrote:
Are  there  any  common  reasons  of why people are not satisfied with
FreeBSD? Why do they still prefer windows?

As a desktop I still like the interface better. There are also a lot of applications I use on a regular basis that are not available or are not as good. Visio, and Word are examples as are our billing applications.

As a server, FreeBSD meets MANY of our needs far better than Windows can.

---Mike