Hi there,
I use to run portupgrade and when it ran into an interactive port (like php) it would
sit and wait for my input before continuing.  This worked fine and I didn't mind
having to keep a bit of an eye on portupgrade.  However now when I run portupgrade
(portupgrade -ra) it stalls when it runs into an interactive port.  I can't enter any
input and ctrl-C/ctrl-z do nothing.  I end up killing the process from another
terminal.  I have tried this over ssh and also from the console.

I am currently running 5.2 release.

I am sorry if this has been answered before but I didn't see mention of it in the
archives or in other reference sources.

Thanks, Simon