On Mar 18, 2004, at 5:22 PM, Parv wrote:

in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
wrote Bart Silverstrim thusly...

Incidentally, can others on the list verify where my mail is wrapping?

Love to! Your first reply did not wrap around ~72 characters; it went until the width of my terminal (mutt 1.5.5.1_1 in xterm) for all practical purposes.

This message of yours was around ~72 characters, and i like you for
that.  Now.

I'm still conversing with someone else from the list about this...I really think it depends on the width of Mail.app's composition window as to where it inserts the formatting codes!

Probably will know more shortly...I just sent him two messages, each with differently width-ed windows for the composition windows.

-Bart