On Sunday 21 March 2004 11:50 pm, Denny Jodeit wrote:

> It boils down to a 'When in Rome, do as Romans do' situation. The charter
> states no top posting. I don't think it could be stated or explained any
> simpler.

And this is why I did not just blurt it all out at the top of my message.  I
am sure there are many new people here who havent read the charter even
though we get it every so often and dont think about it before posting.
Blowing up over it is not the answer either and I am not stating you did
Denny. A polite reminder to the individual that has offended should suffice,
if you cant answer without being rude then don't answer.

> Rules and laws are to be followed. If you don't like it, don't post. IMHO,
> case closed.

Rules and laws are also meant to be enforced by those whose job it is to do
so, for there will always be those that will not follow them.  I do not have
an issue with the rules at all, as I said I am new here and learning.  That
being said, if my involvement in the discussion has offended I will take your
advise and not post further.
--
Rob