On 3/21/2004 10:26 PM Rob M wrote:

Forgive me if I am out of line here. I am new to FreeBSD and this list, I have been using both for about a week now after being with Windows since 3.1. I have always been a top poster and a bottom feeder, I have never known it was a big deal and every environment I have been in has top posted.

I have been weary of posting as I dont want to irritate anyone by asking something that is most likely simple to many of you. I RTFM but just dont get it sometimes so I lurk here and see if there is anything that pertains to me or I go on the web and find it that way. So far it has worked.

Something struck a chord with me so I need clarification.