At 07:54 on Monday, 22 Mar 2004, Chris Pressey wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:50:14 -0500
"Denny Jodeit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It boils down to a 'When in Rome, do as Romans do' situation. The
charter states no top posting.

I made sure to re-read the list charter when this thread started. I couldn't find a single mention of top posting. The closest thing I could find is that "gross breaches of Netiquette" are "frowned upon but not specifically enforced."

Perhaps the original poster meant point 9 on "how to answer a question" here:

http://www.lemis.com/questions.html#answer

seems pretty clear to me.