Thank you.  I do not have the kernel source on this system, so I will need
to setup the kernel source, then modify the table in uftdi.c with the
custom entries, then recompile the module and reload it. It may take some
time for me to complete these actions.  Should I report back to this email
list if this solution resolves my problem?

Regards,

-Burton

--
Your mind is like a parachute, it works much better when it is open.