> You should buy a cheap one for now, until someone writes the
> AR7010/AR9271 driver.

> -adrian

>From your wiki site on wiki.freebsd.org,

Chipsets I won't be working on

    USB chipsets, in particular the AR7010+AR9280, AR9271 or the AR9170 chipset
        although if someone would like to work on these, I'll be happy to help
them with it

I've offered to help, but dang, no answer.

Question is where I should start.  I have programmed with C and i386 assembler
but nothing as complex as a device driver.

I have FreeBSD and NetBSD-current source trees and can compare the athn and
other wireless driver parts as well as device re.

I could also download Linux kernel sources.

Tom