Hi,

THe bit(s) i don't want to really make work mostly involve the USB
stuff. So, if you grab the USB drivers in sys/dev/usb/wlan/ and look
at the netbsd/openbsd athn usb code, that right there is what would be
good to start with.

So, if you or someone could port the initial USB glue - attach,
detach, upload firmware, send commands, receive commands - that'll be
a big help.

-a