El 05/08/15 a les 12.25, Karl Pielorz ha escrit:

> --On 31 July 2015 17:01 +0200 Roger Pau Monné <roger....@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, this is certainly possible. IIRC I posted a patch to the
>> freebsd-xen mailing list in order to do that. I will try to find/refresh
>> it and post it again so you can try it. It might have to wait until
>> Monday however, since I'm quite busy today.
>
> Hi,
>
> I realise you're busy - but did you get a chance to dig out that patch?
> - We're just installing hotfixes here [which reminded me - as we have an
> number of non-agile HVM machines to move around! :(]

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, as usual I've been busy with a bunch of other
stuff. You can find the patch against HEAD here:

https://people.freebsd.org/~royger/0001-xen-allow-disabling-PV-disks-and-nics.patch

The description is self-explanatory I think. I've not tried to apply it
to stable-10, but I don't think there have been many changes in this
area in general. If you need help backporting it ping me and I will
provide a suitable version.

Roger.