 Changing translatable strings in stable branch is bad. So we don't do
it for minor things like typofixes.
 We can't help those typos etc appearing when gettext is not used, or
there is no translation in used language. But we could at least
provide typofixed 'translation' as en_US.po.
 That po would need translation only to those couple of strings we
don't want to use in their current default form.
 I would add that file to S2_1 only - in trunk default texts should be
fixed. Also, when S2_2 is created, new en_US.po should be created
instead of getting one from S2_1, as everything in S2_1 version is
obsoleted by trunk fixes.
 Opinions?

 - ML